80 uw questions a day

8/29/2017 7:08:01 AM
Looking for a female sp who's giving the exam in a month or two to revise 80 uworld questions per day . I'm guessing it will take around 8 hours ...pls msg if interested ...I basically want to go over my wrong questions ...Thanks in advance

8/29/2017 12:42:11 PM
What's your plan? i mean how do u wanna go about it ? on a daily basis I mean... gotta think abt it that's y

8/29/2017 12:47:31 PM
I'm interested but available only in the evening from 7pm CST. please send me an invite on Skype -"Akinspearl".

8/29/2017 1:09:10 PM
vpoh698005 wrote:
What's your plan? i mean how do u wanna go about it ? on a daily basis I mean... gotta think abt it that's y

So I basically wanna go over my wrong questions ...I tried it with somebody today ...It takes 10 min to finish one question so thats 13 hrs for 80 questions which is not possible...so I am dialling it down to 50 questions which will 8hrs. So I screenshare my questions and we take turns in reading the questions ...I'm open to suggestions too...

8/29/2017 1:10:47 PM
Precious.A. wrote:
I'm interested but available only in the evening from 7pm CST. please send me an invite on Skype -"Akinspearl".

ur 7pm is my 4am...are u available at 10 pm ur time ?

8/30/2017 3:54:57 AM
Nishiwins wrote:
vpoh698005 wrote:

So I basically wanna go over my wrong questions ...I tried it with somebody today ...It takes 10 min to finish one question so thats 13 hrs for 80 questions which is not possible...so I am dialling it down to 50 questions which will 8hrs. So I screenshare my questions and we take turns in reading the questions ...I'm open to suggestions too...

Oh. I think I'd like to go through my own wrong and marked Q more
Wouldn't work out for me.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK