Study Partner for Step 1 in Atlanta

9/18/2017 11:20:50 PM
Hi I am looking for a study partner for Step 1. Beginners only please. Plan to take Step 1 in Jan-Feb 2018.
Study sources FA, Pathoma, Firecracker.


10/3/2017 5:22:33 AM
tgg1104 wrote:
Hi I am looking for a study partner for Step 1. Beginners only please. Plan to take Step 1 in Jan-Feb 2018.
Study sources FA, Pathoma, Firecracker.


Hi ,
I plan to take step around these dates .. Where are you in Atlanta .. I want to go through FA and pathoma like 6 hours everyday .. I am based in Atlanta .. Let me know if it will work for you ..


10/3/2017 2:14:59 PM
hey, I am a beginner studying for step 1. I am planning to take my step 1 Jan/ Feb also 2018.
Im working on Kaplan videos ( almost 2/3 done, first round) and working on FA.
Please add me and we can discuss
+626 734 3473

Patricia


10/3/2017 5:22:25 PM
rusv289508 wrote:
tgg1104 wrote:
Hi I am looking for a study partner for Step 1. Beginners only please. Plan to take Step 1 in Jan-Feb 2018.
Study sources FA, Pathoma, Firecracker.


Hi ,
I plan to take step around these dates .. Where are you in Atlanta .. I want to go through FA and pathoma like 6 hours everyday .. I am based in Atlanta .. Let me know if it will work for you ..


Hi I live in the Buckhead area you may contact me at 386-212-0296 to discuss study plan


10/3/2017 5:26:55 PM
hoqj166451 wrote:
hey, I am a beginner studying for step 1. I am planning to take my step 1 Jan/ Feb also 2018.
Im working on Kaplan videos ( almost 2/3 done, first round) and working on FA.
Please add me and we can discuss
+626 734 3473

Patricia


Hi Patricia, I live in the Buckhead area you may contact me at 386-212-0296 to discuss study plan. I personally don't like big groups but we all can benefit from two to four of us together


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept