female SP for CS and CK in michigan

11/17/2017 11:31:38 PM
I am preparing for ck now and planning to take CS in july, I need a female SP who wants to study CK and schedule CS about the same time and possibly (if u want) room mate for CS houston.

11/21/2017 11:48:59 PM
hello there! I'm currently live in California. I want to finish CK &CS at the same time. I'm now reading cardiology chapter in Step up to medicine and doing some uworld questions. If you're interested please let me know asap. All the best.

11/22/2017 7:42:19 AM
Hi, I just started my prep as well and I have the same timeline. I recently started SUTM (finished cardio) and UW. Let me know if you want to study/review together. Thanks.

11/22/2017 7:35:14 PM
MonstersInsideMe wrote:
Hi, I just started my prep as well and I have the same timeline. I recently started SUTM (finished cardio) and UW. Let me know if you want to study/review together. Thanks.

hello there are you in Cali or Michigan? We've just finished the same part. If you're interested please inbox me. thank you. happy thanks giving

11/24/2017 7:15:59 PM
ggfl466507 wrote:
MonstersInsideMe wrote:

hello there are you in Cali or Michigan? We've just finished the same part. If you're interested please inbox me. thank you. happy thanks giving

Hi,
I'm in Michigan (Troy/Rochester area) and preparing for Step 2 CK as well (I'm also female). I would like to solve UWorld questions w/ a female study partner as well. I'm available all-day long except for 6pm - 10pm on weekdays.

Please let me know if you would like to study together for the exam also.

Thanks much!

11/24/2017 7:19:07 PM
mta82 wrote:
I am preparing for ck now and planning to take CS in july, I need a female SP who wants to study CK and schedule CS about the same time and possibly (if u want) room mate for CS houston.

Hi,
I'm in Michigan (Troy/Rochester area) and preparing for Step 2 CK as well (I'm also female). I would like to solve UWorld questions w/ a female study partner as well. I'm available all-day long except for 6pm - 10pm on weekdays.

Please let me know if you would like to study together for the exam also.

Thanks much!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK