Failed CIS component of step 2 cs

12/16/2017 10:04:23 PM
Hi guys, got my results yesterday, couldn't clear the CIS component of the CS. Few mistakes that i can recall is
1. Didn't do closure on 2 cases
2. One patient suffered sudden fall as head end of examination table fell.
3. Took me lot of time to wash my hands (it does take 15 secs no matter what)
What i think i did write
1. Smiled, introduced myself and showed full empathy during history taking and examination,
2. Gave full time to patients to express their concerns
My performance report says - All high stars in SEP, one borderline star and rest high stars in ICE, only 2 borderline stars and rest all stars in low performance in CIS
Thats confusing for me, as per performance report i didn't do well on any patient?? And i can't find anything on internet to address my concerns, kindly help me, i did practice with a live partner before, Do they have a checklist which they need to tick or what? Please help, thanks

12/17/2017 5:49:40 PM
Same here; really disappointed. What is your gameplan for your second attempt?

12/17/2017 11:51:40 PM
So sorry to hear that
Dont let urself down u will do it again and u will ace the test ! B strong and keep positive there are worst things in life than a test ....
SP have a checking list
Try to do kaplan Live course if u can and the mock ex or only do the mock ex and go from there
Do not do the online cs is poor lost of money not worth it at all

12/19/2017 2:26:13 PM
I second what ppkx905078 says. Please do a live course along with a mock test. It will do lot of good and boost your confidence a lot. My personal recommendation is Goldusmlereview at Houston, I did that myself before the actual test and it helped a lot!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK