SP for Step 2 CS in April

2/28/2018 9:38:42 PM
I live in Newark, New Jersey and i am sitting the step 2 CS in April. i need a live study partner who lives around or close by. Skype or FaceTime studies are also options.thank you.


3/1/2018 11:33:16 AM
is your exam in Philly ?


3/1/2018 6:41:53 PM
@300 wrote:
is your exam in Philly ?

yes.it is in Philly.
edited by on 3/1/2018


3/2/2018 5:02:49 PM
Hey I'm also in NJ and my exam is in Philly on April 20th!


3/2/2018 6:27:18 PM
that's great. mine is on April 25th!
please send me your Skype account so we chat there.
PS: other examinees are still welcome


3/3/2018 10:27:09 AM
atsy920507 wrote:
that's great. mine is on April 25th!
please send me your Skype account so we chat there.
PS: other examinees are still welcome


Do you mind if I message you in 2 weeks? I'm taking CK in 2 weeks, then I'll start my CS grind lol.


3/3/2018 10:36:09 AM
that's fine. i would have read much by then anyway. you could still message me now though because i have already taken the step 2 Ck and could give you some tips too if you are interested.
you can reach me via [email protected]


3/3/2018 10:37:48 AM
atsy920507 wrote:
I live in Newark, New Jersey and i am sitting the step 2 CS in April. i need a live study partner who lives around or close by. Skype or FaceTime studies are also options.thank you.


3/3/2018 10:43:10 AM
Hey guys I am in New york too. Mine is on 17th April in Chicago and I am looking for a partner/ partners to practice case by case in the exam format. I already met a friend from New Jersy as well. If it is possible shall we start sharing contact information? Email me [email protected] or Facebook "Dhanushka Hapudeniya". Thanks guys.


3/4/2018 6:01:03 PM
that's great.oh k


3/12/2018 2:07:25 PM
Hi , i live in NJ as well. exam in april 12 th at philli . Going through both FA and UW .If interested drop me a message in skype
ID: kiran_somashekar


3/15/2018 1:05:13 PM
mong337850 wrote:
Hi , i live in NJ as well. exam in april 12 th at philli . Going through both FA and UW .If interested drop me a message in skype
ID: kiran_somashekar

hii. i have sent you a message via Skype. Please check it out.


3/19/2018 12:21:21 PM
atsy920507 wrote:
I live in Newark, New Jersey and i am sitting the step 2 CS in April. i need a live study partner who lives around or close by. Skype or FaceTime studies are also options.thank you.


still looking for sp by skype? I'm available during the morning.

[email protected]


3/19/2018 2:16:38 PM
afof283476 wrote:
atsy920507 wrote:
I live in Newark, New Jersey and i am sitting the step 2 CS in April. i need a live study partner who lives around or close by. Skype or FaceTime studies are also options.thank you.


still looking for sp by skype? I'm available during the morning.

[email protected]

oh k. sounds good.


3/21/2018 8:49:01 PM
atsy920507 wrote:
that's fine. i would have read much by then anyway. you could still message me now though because i have already taken the step 2 Ck and could give you some tips too if you are interested.
you can reach me via [email protected]


hey I emailed you


3/22/2018 11:11:01 AM
afof283476 wrote:
atsy920507 wrote:
I live in Newark, New Jersey and i am sitting the step 2 CS in April. i need a live study partner who lives around or close by. Skype or FaceTime studies are also options.thank you.


still looking for sp by skype? I'm available during the morning.

[email protected]



hey I emailed you too


3/23/2018 12:36:16 PM
acbl522025 wrote:
atsy920507 wrote:
that's fine. i would have read much by then anyway. you could still message me now though because i have already taken the step 2 Ck and could give you some tips too if you are interested.
you can reach me via [email protected]


hey I emailed you

check your inbox.


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept