Finished Step 1

3/6/2018 3:46:37 PM
Good Evening everyone
I appeared for Step 1 last week but I am having so much stress and anxiety about my performance and I cannot sleep for last four days. I am trying not to think about the questions but I am still having disturbing thoughts about so many questions again and again. I need help from the students who appeared for their exams and how they handled this situation until they received their scores.
I really don't know how I will manage two more weeks. I can't start my preparation for Step 2Ck. I don't know maybe I should consult a psychiatrist or what.
I know there are some students out there who can advice me in this situation.
Abdul Malik Khogar

3/12/2018 5:27:39 AM
i had the same issue .. and what i did is that i travel to somewhere near to see natural stuff and see the world is not only steps ... we studying for long time that we forget about life/death , but when my result got delayed also affect me ... so after i got it .. i still slow rhythm studying form 2 months after step1 ...

either you travel or you strat CK ASAP ... so you don't loss info !

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK