"Live/skype sp"

3/6/2018 9:36:17 PM
Hi, I want sp/sps for my ck preparation either live or via skype. I'm living in Toronto area. Any body interested, pl respond.

3/7/2018 3:11:31 PM
Hi, I pm'd you

3/7/2018 7:00:57 PM
Hi Spree,

I'm from Toronto but currently in Chicago. I'm looking for a full time Skype SP. My exam is in May. Can you tell me where you are at study wise and what your study goals are?

Skype ID: praag.arya

3/8/2018 12:20:33 PM
PrAr89016228 wrote:
Hi Spree,

I'm from Toronto but currently in Chicago. I'm looking for a full time Skype SP. My exam is in May. Can you tell me where you are at study wise and what your study goals are?

Skype ID: praag.arya

Hi
I'm a male FMG currently living in East York area IN GTA. My study based on Kaplan lec notes and Uworld q bank. I did one time go through all of them. Now I'm revising again. I am available on Monday, Thursday, Friday (either morning or afternoon), and Sunday. I can study either live or via skype. My skype ID is: honeydagger. If you are interested pl let me know.
Md.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK