HISPANIC STUDY PARTNER

3/10/2018 2:17:47 AM
Hello everyone
I'm looking for a dedicated study partner , my exam will be in January-March 2019. I started with pathoma videos , Brs physiology and goljan(audios) . My schedule is irregular because I work full time and I'm mom of one little angel but I'm trying to study 5 hours per day. If you are in the same situation like me contact me .
Thank you
Kind regards

3/10/2018 8:48:08 AM
edileydis wrote:
Hello everyone
I'm looking for a dedicated study partner , my exam will be in January-March 2019. I started with pathoma videos , Brs physiology and goljan(audios) . My schedule is irregular because I work full time and I'm mom of one little angel but I'm trying to study 5 hours per day. If you are in the same situation like me contact me .
Thank you
Kind regards

3/10/2018 8:51:58 AM
Hi

I am in the same situation I would like to study with you if possible. What type of availability do you have?. I am on EST.

Thank you

3/10/2018 4:13:28 PM
kaAl43713986 wrote:
Hi

I am in the same situation I would like to study with you if possible. What type of availability do you have?. I am on EST.

Thank you

Hi
I'm on EST too. I'm available 5 hours at night(after 9 pm) and on weekend(more than 5 hours) . what resources are you using for? And when is your exam?
Thanks

3/23/2018 12:42:37 AM
edileydis wrote:
Hello everyone
Thank you
Kind regards

Hola!
Sigues en busca de sp?
Yo empece con fisiología de Kaplan y FA , pero también reviso BRS
Please let me know
Thanks!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK