Tranlate Uworld ?

3/30/2018 6:36:06 AM
Hello
I am a student in medicine in Switzerland, I will take the final medical exam and I took a usmle step 2 CK for 180 days. Unfortunately I can not translate into French? my exam is in french in switzerland and i wanted to use your support to succeed: can you please help me and tell me how i can translate questions and explanations online? on gogle chrome i can do it but with your application it is impossible?

I am really very sad, in a state of depression because my exam is in 4 months and I absolutely wanted to use your platform: the best that exists to pass this exam.
My English is very bad, and I'm looking for a way to use your database in French: if you can give me access on google chrome I can use the instant translation: I tried on the free test, and it is possible, I was able to translate the questiosn page online but with your application it is impossible.

Thank you very much for your help, I am really in critical condition

thanks again to you and sorry for my bad english.

3/30/2018 12:21:30 PM
Hi,
I am sorry to hear abt ur situation. Dont be depressed or sad, u will find a way to overcome this.. look for that. I am also a student jus like u and am here only to give you my advice. It appears in ur post that you r asking for help from uworld team itself (if I am not wrong). Its better to contact them directly rather than posting here because Uworld support team wouldnt read this forum to understand your situation. If any one of the uworld subscribers did have the same issue and got it resolved, they might respond to ur query here. No harm in posting here but it would more fruitful if u contact the support team.

In short, send an email to uworld support team at [email protected] and they will respond quick (may be delayed now bcoz of long weekend).

We all are stressed out with our problems and with exams. I know u r being humble abt ur english but no one would judge u jus based on that. Dont feel low abt ur english skills. U r better than me. U can speak fluent french and could manage english and willingness to improve. I know only english and not a word in french. So stay strong and prep well.. if you didnt understand any part of my post.. i would be happy to help again.. leave a private message if you want.. Good luck.

bonne journée ( have a good day.. Stick Out Tongue thanks to Google)

ozev238063 wrote:
Hello
I am a student in medicine in Switzerland, I will take the final medical exam and I took a usmle step 2 CK for 180 days. Unfortunately I can not translate into French? my exam is in french in switzerland and i wanted to use your support to succeed: can you please help me and tell me how i can translate questions and explanations online? on gogle chrome i can do it but with your application it is impossible?

I am really very sad, in a state of depression because my exam is in 4 months and I absolutely wanted to use your platform: the best that exists to pass this exam.
My English is very bad, and I'm looking for a way to use your database in French: if you can give me access on google chrome I can use the instant translation: I tried on the free test, and it is possible, I was able to translate the questiosn page online but with your application it is impossible.

Thank you very much for your help, I am really in critical condition

thanks again to you and sorry for my bad english.

3/30/2018 12:52:04 PM
thank you very much for your answer, it warms the heart.

I am really under stress and anguish with this final exam in French ...unfortunately, I wanted to train with Uworld because the majority of the questions come from Kaplan usmle or Uworld in Switzerland.

I contacted the support department but they said: only english

I tried to copy / paste to translate on google translation but: not possible: protection against copying.

I don´t to hack because I pay , but the application does not allow me to copy and translate. if possible to have another bank of questions : Kaplan bank or other that can be used on google chrome and without application to be able to translate it, it would be great.

Do you know a question bank on google chrome pay of course?

THank s enormously

3/30/2018 11:58:48 PM
Hi again,

It would be easy for me to talk on skype rather than here bcoz i dont get notifications and wudnt disturb others.. So if possible, contact me on skype at [email protected]. I think I can help u.. My email looks like something official but its not.. dont wry.. i am not doing any course or anything.. hehe..

Thank u

ozev238063 wrote:

I am really under stress and anguish with this final exam in French ...unfortunately, I wanted to train with Uworld because the majority of the questions come from Kaplan usmle or Uworld in Switzerland.

I tried to copy / paste to translate on google translation but: not possible: protection against copying.

I don´t to hack because I pay , but the application does not allow me to copy and translate. if possible to have another bank of questions : Kaplan bank or other that can be used on google chrome and without application to be able to translate it, it would be great.

THank s enormously

4/1/2018 7:49:12 AM
thank you very much
finally Uworld refund my subscription because not possible to use on google chrome or firefox , so not possible to translate into French.

is Kaplan Qbank possible use on google chrome? so possible to translate?
I know that Kaplan is not as good as Uworld, but since I have nothing, I have to take a Qbank for mentrainer.

Thanks again to you, I do not have skype but I have whatsupp and vibrate
if you want we can talk with that?

sagr670998 wrote:
Hi again,

It would be easy for me to talk on skype rather than here bcoz i dont get notifications and wudnt disturb others.. So if possible, contact me on skype at [email protected]. I think I can help u.. My email looks like something official but its not.. dont wry.. i am not doing any course or anything.. hehe..

Thank u

ozev238063 wrote:

THank s enormously

4/1/2018 10:41:46 AM
Hi,
Good thing that uworld refunded u. I respect them for that. I strongly advice to use online uworld for updated info than kaplan. I heard that offline pdfs are floating around and in ur situation i think thats the only way u can use in google translate. If you feel like u got the answer, u can close this post so that others wudnt get disturbed.
Good luck. bye

ozev238063 wrote:
thank you very much
finally Uworld refund my subscription because not possible to use on google chrome or firefox , so not possible to translate into French.

is Kaplan Qbank possible use on google chrome? so possible to translate?
I know that Kaplan is not as good as Uworld, but since I have nothing, I have to take a Qbank for mentrainer.

Thanks again to you, I do not have skype but I have whatsupp and vibrate
if you want we can talk with that?

sagr670998 wrote:
Hi again,

Thank u

ozev238063 wrote:

THank s enormously

8/21/2022 7:19:33 AM
I see no reason to get upset. I recently used the translation www.translate.com/swedish-english and am very happy with the result. They do translations into any language you need. Ask for help and they will be glad to help you.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK