Very serious sp for u world and or FA

4/5/2018 8:25:18 PM
Hi,
I am looking for a very serious sp for u world qs and discussion of imp points/ FA. Somebody who is really serious about taking exam , comes every day , consistent . I did u world previously but there is a gap. So, its like a fresh start.

Beginners who are doing u world first time or did it once. I want to do it in the morning or after noon Eastern time zone. We can discuss the timings and hours.
I want to read the 5 days a week might be weekends too. Depends. My exam is not very near but planing for July aug.
Please contact me as soon as possible. Send me your skype ID or add me to your Skype.

Skype ID : doc_lady
Thanks

4/20/2018 2:27:01 PM
Hi, I'm interested! my Skype ID yeshynlove

4/24/2018 2:50:33 AM
drexclusive wrote:
Hi,
I am looking for a very serious sp for u world qs and discussion of imp points/ FA. Somebody who is really serious about taking exam , comes every day , consistent . I did u world previously but there is a gap. So, its like a fresh start.

Beginners who are doing u world first time or did it once. I want to do it in the morning or after noon Eastern time zone. We can discuss the timings and hours.
I want to read the 5 days a week might be weekends too. Depends. My exam is not very near but planing for July aug.
Please contact me as soon as possible. Send me your skype ID or add me to your Skype.

Thanks

Hi
I live In Maryland
Looking for a sp too
If interested pls let me know
My skype. midha1986

4/26/2018 11:49:08 AM
drexclusive wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Hi!
I am living in Pacific time is good for u?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK