female sp for uw ck

5/6/2018 9:47:22 AM
Hi all. I am looking for a female sp for uw ck for 5 days/wk, est 11 am onwards..It's my first round .. prefer someone with an active uw subscription, we can discuss the plan further. Please inbox me ur skype id or reach me at [email protected] if interested, thanks.

5/6/2018 11:46:17 AM
Hello. I also looking for female study partner too. I have active UW subscription. If you are interested please let me know. My skype ID is [email protected]. (Faisal) . I use Skype as my husband's ID. If you do not find me then please send your Skype ID. I will try to add on. Thanks

5/6/2018 6:05:24 PM
@Faisal.. plz check ur skype

5/9/2018 2:32:26 PM
fakh69322933 wrote:
Hello. I also looking for female study partner too. I have active UW subscription. If you are interested please let me know. My skype ID is [email protected]. (Faisal) . I use Skype as my husband's ID. If you do not find me then please send your Skype ID. I will try to add on. Thanks

add me too sky id drselvi66. i am from sanjose.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK