CCS - scoring?

7/1/2018 2:58:44 PM
Just started using the CCS review... does it not score the cases you complete as you do them?? I thought I would get an actual score like the qbank... Am I doing something wrong??

P.S. If uworld doesnt score CCS cases, does anyone know of a review software that does score??

Thanks.

7/4/2018 6:11:34 PM
ssayani wrote:
Just started using the CCS review... does it not score the cases you complete as you do them?? I thought I would get an actual score like the qbank... Am I doing something wrong??

P.S. If uworld doesnt score CCS cases, does anyone know of a review software that does score??

Thanks.

you are not doing anything wrong. Uworld do not score the CCS cases , it is more like a learning tool. Unfortunately there is not much resources that gives you a sense of the mistakes we make while we do the cases. The only one application that i know of is something called CCS case simulator which gives an estimate score after you do the cases .. https://www.ccscases.com/ . I felt it to be useful for my morale .

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK