sp from 5am-2pm EST- uworld(first read)

7/7/2018 11:50:29 AM
Need a sp for uw who wants to go through uw thoroughly and understand each and every concept and memorize what we need to memorize.
Someone who is dedicated and willing to study for long hours and motivate each other.
I am also willing to do mtb and kaplan.
If interested please pm me

7/7/2018 11:57:30 AM
Hello I m interested in doing that as well just bought the subscription as well. Started working for step 2 ckfrom this month, if ur interested do let me know. Regards

7/8/2018 11:58:25 PM
afsa332477 wrote:
Need a sp for uw who wants to go through uw thoroughly and understand each and every concept and memorize what we need to memorize.
Someone who is dedicated and willing to study for long hours and motivate each other.

im interested, just bought my subscription

7/16/2018 11:08:33 PM
afsa332477 wrote:

Hi, I'm interested. Skype ID: praag.arya

7/21/2018 4:52:22 PM
afsa332477 wrote:

Hello, I am also interested! Skype ID is [email protected]

7/27/2018 11:47:08 AM
Hello! I am interested to study!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK