Serious semi-beginner SP

7/12/2018 3:01:34 PM
In the inital stages of my preperation and am looking for a SP to do organ systems from FA preferablly in the Dallas area, but I'm flexible.

7/14/2018 3:53:50 PM
Hey there, I am in California, but we can work out the time difference later. Few questions first. When are you planning on taking your exam? What is your education background? Strengths? Weaknesses? How's your knowledge base? Any other info you'd like to share.

About me. Female, US-Citizen IMG from Guadalajara, MX. I am planning on taking my exam by the end of September. I have gone over the material in the past, just not consistently so I have forgotten a lot. I am going through first aid thoroughly really for the first time and Uworld ques.

Strengths: Semi OCD, organized, do what I say I'm going to do if I'm held accountable.
Weaknesses: Easily distracted, perfectionist, weak basic sciences foundation

I am looking for an accountability/support/study buddy. I would like to get up and study with every day, through Skype, I call it mute studying. We mute each other and study, that way we can occasionally look up and see someone studying so we feel like we aren't suffering alone haha. Basically, keep each other on track with covering material and also set a time where we can review some things together. Preferred that study buddy be female, positive, hopeful, serious studier, preferably smarter than me :P, looking to take the test in a couple months as a well.

If you think we'd be a good fit let me know. Thanks!
- Sheiva

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK