study partner needed

8/29/2018 9:24:24 PM
just started to study


9/2/2018 5:25:48 PM
cisy992371 wrote:
just started to study


Hi When are you taking your exam? mine will in early start of 2019.


9/5/2018 2:43:07 AM
mine too wil be early start of 2019. add me up on whatsp pls 3476929173


9/7/2018 4:25:32 PM
hey i added but no whatsapp acces... do u have skype?
mine is april1986misa


9/15/2018 11:29:38 AM
jlei877751 wrote:
mine too wil be early start of 2019. add me up on whatsp pls 3476929173


Hi !!

add me for the step 1 prep in whatsapp

817-716-6140


9/22/2018 12:52:54 PM
Hey Guys I am an international medical student(Bangladesh))who is preparing for the Usmle step 1 exam ,I am looking for partner or group to study with
I live in los angeles , california so anyone in Los Angeles county?my number is +1(323)518-3220.text me


10/8/2018 6:54:21 PM
Add me , number is +995558454042
edited by on 10/8/2018


10/17/2018 5:03:46 PM
hjqc846657 wrote:
Hey Guys I am an international medical student(Bangladesh))who is preparing for the Usmle step 1 exam ,I am looking for partner or group to study with
I live in los angeles , california so anyone in Los Angeles county?my number is +1(323)518-3220.text me


Hi,
I am interested to study with you and I think our time will match, I am also in CA, when are you taking your step 1?


10/17/2018 8:04:30 PM
cisy992371 wrote:
just started to study


Hi all, I have also just started to study. I'm still trying to get the hang of UW and FA and other resources. If anyone is interested, please send a message my way, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!


10/28/2018 11:11:33 PM
dumf742133 wrote:
cisy992371 wrote:
just started to study


Hi When are you taking your exam? mine will in early start of 2019.


Hi saw ur post, are u still looking for sp? Pls let me know if interested .
Skype Id is midha1986
Wastapp 3013235160
Thank you


10/29/2018 5:20:33 PM
hi. i'm also looking for a study partner and my exam will be early january 2019. please add me to the group if you're making one. my number is : +5999 6948176


1/27/2019 10:25:14 AM
HI, my name is syed and my cell no is 6132651931


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept