Need female skype partner, exam in early October

9/10/2018 6:33:19 AM
Hi,
I am female IMG. My exam in early October.I need serious female Skype partner for review FA cases.My plan is to finish 4 cases in a day. I am available after 9:30 pm everyday weekdays ( according to CDT) . If you are interested in, you can contact me via my Email : [email protected]


9/11/2018 7:59:18 PM
I am in pacific time. Can we practise together?


9/12/2018 12:42:54 AM
Hi Laleh,
I sent to you E mail.
Please, check it . ..


9/12/2018 1:21:58 PM
drlalehstep1 wrote:
I am in pacific time. Can we practise together?


I can practice. Call me now.


9/12/2018 1:23:39 PM
xycz262068 wrote:
Hi,
I am female IMG. My exam in early October.I need serious female Skype partner for review FA cases.My plan is to finish 4 cases in a day. I am available after 9:30 pm everyday weekdays ( according to CDT) . If you are interested in, you can contact me via my Email : [email protected]


I can practice with you. Call me. I too have very soon. I want to do 5 or 6 cases a day. I am ready for a group too.


9/14/2018 8:44:16 AM
I am a male, but I'm also looking for a serious study partner. Have my test in October first

Please add me in Skype as live:hotsimon23
I'm available all day


9/17/2018 5:05:55 PM
ezxg689404 wrote:
drlalehstep1 wrote:
I am in pacific time. Can we practise together?


I can practice. Call me now.


9/17/2018 5:07:21 PM
drlalehstep1 wrote:
I am in pacific time. Can we practise together?


do u stil need a study partner? i'm also on pacific time. if u'r interested, then please confirm via email ([email protected]).


9/17/2018 5:09:34 PM
lcdr537389 wrote:
I am a male, but I'm also looking for a serious study partner. Have my test in October first

Please add me in Skype as live:hotsimon23
I'm available all day


do u still need a study partner? if yes, then please verify via email ([email protected]).


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept