Live or Skype Partner in Bay Area, CA

9/24/2018 10:05:43 PM
Hi,
I am a male IMG.
I used to be a cardiologist in my home country and now a researcher in CA. I already finished step1 and 2CK. My 2CS will be in early November in LA.
I want Skype or live partner to practice as many encounters as possible till my test date.
I am available every night and all day on weekends. I may be also available on some weekdays. So, we can adjust our schedule to have daily practice. If you are interested in, please let me know. IMGs are especially welcome.
edited by on 9/26/2018

9/26/2018 11:35:23 AM
Hi,

I would like to practice with you on weekends. Could you tell me your schedule? I am a female living in Florida, doing research also

Thank you

9/26/2018 8:46:48 PM
Thank you very much for your reply. I sent a direct message to you. Please check it out.

9/27/2018 12:38:07 PM
I am an IMG also. I’m in Los Angeles. Also have long years in research. CS test in early November. Can I join you two?

9/27/2018 4:51:59 PM
wupt695876 wrote:
I am an IMG also. I’m in Los Angeles. Also have long years in research. CS test in early November. Can I join you two?

Hi, thank you very much for your reply. Because our test days must be very close, we can work together. I am going to send a direct message!

10/1/2018 3:17:59 PM
ieph693258 wrote:
Hi,
I am a male IMG.
I used to be a cardiologist in my home country and now a researcher in CA. I already finished step1 and 2CK. My 2CS will be in early November in LA.
I want Skype or live partner to practice as many encounters as possible till my test date.
I am available every night and all day on weekends. I may be also available on some weekdays. So, we can adjust our schedule to have daily practice. If you are interested in, please let me know. IMGs are especially welcome.
edited by on 9/26/2018

i'm available to u via skype (lani.lu - mckiney, tx). in vegas, pacific timezone. feel free to contact me ([email protected]) for any other questions.

10/1/2018 3:20:04 PM
wupt695876 wrote:

i'm available too. via skype (lani.lu - mckiney, tx). in vegas, same time zone. feel free to contact me ([email protected]) with any other questions.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK