STUDY PARTNER FOR USMLE STEP 1 (URGENT!)

10/27/2018 5:25:40 PM
Hello, I am looking for a study partner for USMLE step 1 that is willing to do UWORLD Blocks daily. I Will be taking my exam in December. Would love for us to be able to start instantly.

I am located in Chicago, if you are here we can meet in person, if not we can Skype. Send me a personal message of your email address or reply right here if interested so we can start ASAP.
edited by on 10/27/2018

10/29/2018 10:17:42 PM
vpxj947055 wrote:
Hello, I am looking for a study partner for USMLE step 1 that is willing to do UWORLD Blocks daily. I Will be taking my exam in December. Would love for us to be able to start instantly.

I am located in Chicago, if you are here we can meet in person, if not we can Skype. Send me a personal message of your email address or reply right here if interested so we can start ASAP.
edited by on 10/27/2018

Hello,
I am also looking for a study partner and I’m also from Chicago. Pls email me at [email protected]. Thanks! Talk to you later.

12/25/2018 6:00:33 PM
vpxj947055 wrote:

edited by on 10/27/2018

hi im in chicago and looking for a sp too. plz reply at [email protected] if you are still looking for one. thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK