251 final score

12/24/2018 3:59:21 PM
Just wanted to share my experience with the forum which has helped me much.

Im an Indian IMG and I started studying for step 1 in the Jan 2018, and tried hard for two months just reading FA and nothing was helping me, finally decided to take help from tutors, I took demo classes from three online tutors and then finally reading reviews of Dr Taher on this forum, decided on his course.

Dr Taher is an extremely knowledgeable teacher, he has absorbed medical knowledge into his bones, at least thats what it seems like, because there is not one question he wont know the answer to.

I decided to join his April regular course, although initially I thought I should join the rapid review, and I realised I didnt know my theory at all, so I had to start from scratch because my basics were very poor.

I have to admit he goes very fast, so the first month of the course I was still adjusting and missing out information, a good tip would be note down all topics covered in the class date wise so u could ask him about it during the doubt sessions which he has at the end of the course.

My exam was mostly Uworld and FA, and his classes helped understand the topics in Uworld, he really has a very good way of integrating multiple related topics and thats really important for the USMLE because no question is a direct questions

Apart from this he advised me to do Rx, which I did, it helped me develop a good speed in reading also helped me with Anatomy and few really basic topics.

The key to this exam is repetition.

I also solved all offline nbmes as per Dr Tahers advice.

You can message your doubts to him and he will help clear them.

I can't write too well, hence I will stop here. I didn't study extraordinarily and I did what everyone has been doing. I'm very very grateful to God, and I think He has been very Merciful towards me.

in short:
I didnt do Pathoma, Dr Taher's classes were a substitute to it
FA 4 times in total (I had a study partner for this, helped me tremendously)
Uworld twice
All offline nbmes
I did nbme 16, 17, 18 online
UWSA2 251, exact prediction for me 1 week away from my exam.

Good luck to you all.

Don't have too many resources, just stick to few and master them well.

12/26/2018 10:12:09 AM
caaj380577 wrote:
Just wanted to share my experience with the forum which has helped me much.

Im an Indian IMG and I started studying for step 1 in the Jan 2018, and tried hard for two months just reading FA and nothing was helping me, finally decided to take help from tutors, I took demo classes from three online tutors and then finally reading reviews of Dr Taher on this forum, decided on his course.

Dr Taher is an extremely knowledgeable teacher, he has absorbed medical knowledge into his bones, at least thats what it seems like, because there is not one question he wont know the answer to.

I decided to join his April regular course, although initially I thought I should join the rapid review, and I realised I didnt know my theory at all, so I had to start from scratch because my basics were very poor.

I have to admit he goes very fast, so the first month of the course I was still adjusting and missing out information, a good tip would be note down all topics covered in the class date wise so u could ask him about it during the doubt sessions which he has at the end of the course.

My exam was mostly Uworld and FA, and his classes helped understand the topics in Uworld, he really has a very good way of integrating multiple related topics and thats really important for the USMLE because no question is a direct questions

Apart from this he advised me to do Rx, which I did, it helped me develop a good speed in reading also helped me with Anatomy and few really basic topics.

The key to this exam is repetition.

I also solved all offline nbmes as per Dr Tahers advice.

You can message your doubts to him and he will help clear them.

I can't write too well, hence I will stop here. I didn't study extraordinarily and I did what everyone has been doing. I'm very very grateful to God, and I think He has been very Merciful towards me.

in short:
I didnt do Pathoma, Dr Taher's classes were a substitute to it
FA 4 times in total (I had a study partner for this, helped me tremendously)
Uworld twice
All offline nbmes
I did nbme 16, 17, 18 online
UWSA2 251, exact prediction for me 1 week away from my exam.

Good luck to you all.

Don't have too many resources, just stick to few and master them well.

hi congrats on your results
do you mind giving out your email or skype id to answer a few questions
I"ll appreciate help from you thanks

12/27/2018 2:16:31 PM
congrats on your result :-)
how did you score on your offline nbmes in comparison to the UWSA2?

5/29/2019 3:41:02 PM
Congratulations on your score
Please can you send me a message when you have free time I want to know what should be the preparation if I enroll with the course by Dr Taher.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept