CS PASSED IN ATLANTA-

2/2/2019 12:46:49 AM
SO STRESSED OUT ABOUT OPENING MY SCORE finally did I passed! 5 programs were waiting for my score and thank god I passed my CS exam as this is the final step of my USMLE journey, I scored high on my CK and step I and this was the final piece of my certification. I am so happy this is over with. I took leave of absence to undergo chemotherapy in between my steps and my cancer went into remission before I prepared for the CS, I got 5 interviews despite this and they are all waiting for the CS score. When I took my exam in atlanta Nov 7,2018 it was mostly AMG there with only 3 IMG.
I used UW cases, Goldusmle review classes and First aid were very helpful I give credit to the study partners i used on this forum and i took my exam in Atlanta CS center Nov 7 2018 and got my results this week and in the test center the patients were very happy with me, they were smiling and nodding as i was giving them my responses. I regained my confidence with the strong review class, did almost 14 hours of review each day with them, never felt tired and we covered a large amount of material and I owe them my thanks. They were very happy with my physical exam and closure and thanked me in the closure. I finished all 12 cases in time within 13-14 mins as most of the pmhx was negative, finished all PN within 9 mins timing is everything in the center, i practiced 8 hours each day and developed my routine in the goldusmle class. I highly recommend the class to everyone looking to pass they helped me through my tough time and I forever greatful to them. All of my friends that were IMG passed in atlanta so i am also proud of them.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK