FT/Skype/Chicago study partner needed - 3/13 date

2/22/2019 6:41:08 PM
I failed the ICE portion of the CS. I want to work on hypothesis-based questioning, mental organization, and differentials. I believe practice in those areas will improve my efficiency, flow, and forward momentum in the interview. I believe those deficiencies are hurting both my summary statements, and my note.

2/22/2019 7:03:03 PM
lfdi350199 wrote:
I failed the ICE portion of the CS. I want to work on hypothesis-based questioning, mental organization, and differentials. I believe practice in those areas will improve my efficiency, flow, and forward momentum in the interview. I believe those deficiencies are hurting both my summary statements, and my note.

Let's practice w/ me. Please text me. skype jiro5101

3/6/2019 1:30:37 PM
lfdi350199 wrote:

i am interested in having a study partner. can you reach me via email on [email protected].

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK