How long is the self-assessment tests on Uworld?

4/23/2019 4:17:44 PM
Hello,

I just finished the all the questions in the question bank and I'm going over the questions I got wrong. I'm just wondering how long (how many hours) is the self-assessment test? Or how many questions are on it? Thank you! I just want to make sure I give myself enough time on them.

4/23/2019 10:34:38 PM
About 2 hours

4/24/2019 2:44:31 PM
100 questions

4/24/2019 3:12:00 PM
Thank you so much!

6/17/2019 9:02:58 AM
According to UWorld itself:

Self-Assessments
UWorld’s Step 1 self-assessments closely replicate the experience of the actual Step 1 exam to help you prepare and boost your confidence for the test day. Know when you are ready to take the exam with our self-assessments.

Similar to NBME®, each exam consists of 4 blocks of 40 multiple-choice questions that span multiple subjects and are distinct from the regular Qbank

The detailed explanations are accompanied by vivid illustrations and charts that are easy to understand and remember

Each exam provides detailed analysis of your relative strengths and weaknesses in different subjects and systems

Know your relative ranking as compared to other users who have already taken our self-assessments

After completing each self-assessment, receive an approximate 3-digit USMLE score based on UWorld historical data

https://www.uworld.com/step1/step1_home.aspx

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK