CS tutor/coach- FREE CS Assessment

5/20/2019 6:44:26 PM
Not feeling confident that you'll pass? Not really sure what you're doing wrong? Failed before? Feeling confused? Running out of time? Not sure which plan to go with or where to get guidance?

I can help you.

I have tutored and coached students from all over the world for the past 2 years and helped them get to PASS/HIGH PERFORMANCE with confidence. I offer a FREE 15 min online ASSESSMENT to see if you need my services.

I only want to take the students who truly need my help so if you're at passing level or close, I'll tell you honestly if you don't need my services and give you a few tips/advice to take with you! I don't want to waste your time or mine if you don't need it!

I started coaching to help as many students as I can who are struggling with CS principles, DDx, communication, empathy, time management, effective history taking, closing, patient note, physical exams and confidence. Together we will make a study plan and target your key weak areas.

I offer very affordable coaching and keep my prices low so I can help as many students that need it. You don't need to take those expensive programs to pass this exam, you only need SPECIFIC GUIDANCE for YOUR weak areas.

This exam is important and no one wants to fail, so let's do it right this time!

Good luck and as I always tell my students : Half of this exam is CONFIDENCE! Believe in yourself !

email me if interested : [email protected]

6/23/2019 11:21:47 AM
I had only 15 days before my exam and I was confused whether or not I should take the exam.I tried the free assessment with csmedtutor and Im glad I did it.It has changed me a lot,helped me find the right way to approach and Im really confident now.Thank you so much.I really recommend to try the free assessment. It is worth it.

6/23/2019 12:05:20 PM
lpuh654854 wrote:
I had only 15 days before my exam and I was confused whether or not I should take the exam.I tried the free assessment with csmedtutor and Im glad I did it.It has changed me a lot,helped me find the right way to approach and Im really confident now.Thank you so much.I really recommend to try the free assessment. It is worth it.

Thank you Bijay!

It was a pleasure working with you these past few weeks and watching you improve over our sessions. When we did the initial assessment you were so unsure of yourself that you wanted to stop the case before the time was up - Now you are finishing cases with time to spare!
You should be proud of your progress and hard work

- CSmedtutor

7/19/2019 1:06:06 AM
I took the free assessment test with Csmedtutor about 1 month ago. It was very efficient and helpful for me. Csmedtutor pointed out my weak areas in my studying. I had problems, especially with SEP part. After starting to study with Csmedtutor, helped me a lot with patience, encouraged me .I feel more confident now. I highly advise you take the free assessment test with CSmed tutor before your exam. It is really necessary to identify and improve the weak parts of your study. Thanks a lot, CSmedtutor

7/20/2019 11:24:25 AM
I took a 15 mins free online assessment from CSmedtutor today. She has given me a simple case scenario to explain how she is going to train me for step 2 CS, she noted my weak points and strengths and how to correct them. She explained the common weak areas and problems usually faced by IMG students and how to improve them by practice. She assured me that she will help me master the clinical Cases and Concepts, Medical Note-Taking and also test taking skills. Thank you for the encouragement and hope you gave me during the free trial session. i hope to work with you soon.

7/23/2019 4:04:11 PM
I am an IMG & took my CK end of 28th FEB and my CS was scheduled on 1st of may in philly . I tried my best to find a spot in another center but wasn’t lucky enough , so after I passed my CK , I had 1 month left for my cs test , I had no idea how and what to study for this test since it’s way different from other steps , so I started studying FA like other ppl but that didn’t really help improve my encounter performance! So I started looking for tutors but they all were expensive ! I finally found about CSmedtutor 3 weeks before my test and took the assessment session ; I was assessed and given feedback like never before , very honest and accurate ! I then took 4 sessions which helped me gain confidence and improve a lot !!
I passed CS with high performance & Honestly without the help of CSmedtutor I would have failed !!

If you have more questions about my experience With CSmedtutor, feel free to shoot me a message here or on my Skype azay05_1
edited by on 7/23/2019

8/11/2019 4:14:21 PM
This weekend I took a free online assessment from CSmedtutor.
At the end of the case she showed me my mistakes and strengths points.
Also she did several advises to improve my patient-doctor encounter.
I hope to take her services soon, I sure that she is a wonderful tutor. In the meantime I’ll continue my preparation for my CS.
Thanks a lot.

8/19/2019 6:39:33 PM
Are we ‘”’Cooking Hamburgers’ here…’?”

OR ‘ROASTING HOT DOGS AROUND THE COOKOUT FIRE???...’
RE:
8/19/2019 6:38 PM (EST)
I do not know about you…but an IMG’s passage of the USMLE with a first attempt high score, for almost anyone with reasonable (1 year) US clinical experience, creates a 70-85% chance of matching in a primary care residency in the USA. Failure, will seriously reduce those numbers…We are not ‘looking for hamburgers, or cooking out hot dogs here…, ‘ in order to get their (Amazon?) ratings. The numerous –personally failed-people that write very unusual and unverified information on these fora, appear to not have any “idea what they are talking about...“ (‘BLIND LEADING THE BLIND???...’).

They also fail to realize that given the above-described importance of the USMLE, and 1 year of “hands-on-“ US Clinical Experience with excellent correlated, Letters Of Recommendation, that these credentials are very likely (add Spanish speaking, and research, and grad degrees etc) to lead to jobs that will start at $160K, and escalate very quickly-with 4-5 years of practice experience- to $210-$270+k per annum in total compensation packages.

In light of the above overall circumstance, I strongly advise you to view an IMG- friend’s (Now a PGY-V) ‘real story-‘ 192,054+ views-(FULL-BLOWN WORK-UP)- blog with the keywords’ search terms provided below (along with a topical index). GL and GB YOU..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE Registration Information at TOP KEY WORDS’ SEARCH RESULT (192,054
views):

IMG passed USMLE and got IM residency
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

• “Landing here…”

• Paid jobs-clinically –based, temporary, with proven results in helping to get into residency
BUILD YOUR NETWORK… NOW; ‘PAY YOUR DUES…’WE ALL HAVE DONE SO…so must YOU!
• Clinical experience- (list of 75 opportunities-recurring)

• Research experience- (list of 22 opportunities-recurring)

• Graduate programs- the “How to…”

• USMLE passage-GUARANTEED and non guaranteed (“ THE REAL STORY” regarding the significance of first attempt –passage; relative importance of each step; and why residency review committee - board of directors prefer a step 3 passage prior to interview…and thus it serves as an upgrade of sorts for the ERAS application )

o Course (online, or live or other hybrid, tutoring services)
RATINGS OF TUTORZ.COM WYZANT AS BREEDING GROUNDS FOR
FLY BY NIGHT TUTORS WITH NO EXPERIENCE!
 Experiences,
 Comparisons,
 Outcomes tallied
DO NOT RISK A FAILURE OR LOW PASSING SCORE-PERIOD-IT IS YOUR HIGHEST PRIORITY…PERIOD!

• ERAS; W’s and when, in the application cycle… is it too late???

• “IMG-favoring-” residencies

• LORS-examples

• Statements-examples

• Interviews- tips

• Residency- how to navigate the entire hospital system of underlings and superiors..political and non-political…

• Salaries…real medical economics’ data-based figures for primary care practices…of all types

• Practice development…get a jump start on the real process and get in touch with recruiters …NOW..or as soon as you have matched…save lost time in the form of opportunity costs that accrue later…BUILD YOUR NETWORK… NOW

8/19/2019 7:16:17 PM
^^^ THIS GUY IS A TROLL. Talking about cooking hamburgers? smh

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept