Early morning SP needed for UW notes and UW

6/1/2019 1:20:01 PM
I need a dedicated sp to read UW note from 6am CST and to do a second round of UW questions from 9am CST. If interested in studying either UW notes or UW qbank, contact me on skype, Michelle Tee (MHC 1 icon)

6/3/2019 6:11:38 PM
Hi Michelle!

I am very interested in your proposition and study structuring. I would be willing to study with you discussing and testing Uworld questions. There is nothing better then active learning and active testing. That bit of adrenaline changes everything.
I tried to look you up in skype but there is a lot of Michelle Tee and was not sure which one is you. My skype email is [email protected] and my username is Dr.Yali. I hope to hear from you. I would love to start studying with you and help each other out.

Sincerely
Yali

6/11/2019 8:22:54 AM
Hi all, I want to join both of u, please. I have kids and I wake up early studying before they wake up. I am in Cleveland OH. I start from 6:00 am till 9 am . Please email me if u agree. [email protected]
Rasha

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK