Cs study partner

6/13/2019 2:10:18 PM
Hi everyone,
I am looking for online SP!
I have been studying for more than two months and several times going through all cases of first aid. Five of my previous SPs have taken their exams. If you are interested to do more cases pleased contact me. This is my Skype id: [email protected]

6/13/2019 3:59:50 PM
i am interested, Although i have just started going through the FA cases if you don't mind. I am very willing to learn and I can catch up very quickly. Online is good

Please let me know
My email is [email protected]

6/13/2019 8:31:23 PM
anhy958449 wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have been studying for more than two months and several times going through all cases of first aid. Five of my previous SPs have taken their exams. If you are interested to do more cases pleased contact me. This is my Skype id: [email protected]

6/13/2019 8:33:54 PM
anhy958449 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi, I am studying CS and plan to take on July. We can do case online. my skype: drlsahin Please send message if you are interested in
Levent

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK