Serious Study Partner for USMLE step 1

6/19/2019 2:32:05 PM
Hi everyone,

I have been studying for this exam since 3 years as am an old graduate
Now i reach to a level where i can say i know what this exam wants
i am aiming for 260
i will take the exam in November
i have been teaching some colleagues and i would love to have a serious partner to discuss topics or to help understanding more and i will be happy to share my notes and diagrams with
i look to hear from you

6/25/2019 8:29:43 PM
ecgf621322 wrote:
Hi everyone,

i am aiming for 260
i have been teaching some colleagues and i would love to have a serious partner to discuss topics or to help understanding more and i will be happy to share my notes and diagrams with
i look to hear from you

6/25/2019 8:35:56 PM
ecgf621322 wrote:
Hi everyone,

i am aiming for 260
i look to hear from you

Hello ecgf621322,i hope you are doing great.i am also preparing for the same exam.i am thinking whether we can become study patners.i am also aiming to take the exams in the next 4months.my phone number is 984-233-8464.my gmail [email protected] will be glad if you consider my request.my availability is from 10pm.

6/26/2019 12:12:48 AM
i am also interested, my email [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK