Help pls!! Reapplying for eligibility immediately

6/25/2019 9:37:25 AM
Hey everyone,

I want to know if anyone has reapplied for their CK eligibility immediately after their previous eligibility expired? How much time did it take for you to get your new permit? On the ecfmg website it says we have to wait 4 WEEKS!!! and then it takes additional 3 WEEKS to process?!!

My eligibility expires Jun 30th and I've already used my extension. I'm not scoring where I need to be and need an extra month, but I need to take my CK by first week of August because I am traveling out of country after that. So I need to reapply and get the permit in 5 weeks- IS IT POSSIBLE GUYS?

Has anyone gone through the same thing? how long did it take you and when did you reapply to pay the fees?
Please help if you have any insight on this process .

It will be very expensive and difficult for me but I can't compromise on my score this time bc I have a previous attempt, so I'm trying to do what's best for my future. I'm sure you all can understand

Thank you and best of luck on this journey for all of us!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK