study partner LA

11/11/2010 3:11:13 PM
hi i wanna start studying for step 3. i want a serious study partner who can discuss and study online or even in person. pls drop me a msg wil get back asap.

11/13/2010 3:28:20 PM
I am in Vancouver, Canada, and studying for step 3 now. My Skype is plastic1999.

11/15/2010 7:12:36 PM
DeRa35705512 wrote:
hi i wanna start studying for step 3. i want a serious study partner who can discuss and study online or even in person. pls drop me a msg wil get back asap.

Hi My name is Adel. I'm planing to take my exam in February. I live in chicago northside. What is your plan and where do you live.My email is [email protected]

Thanks

11/16/2010 2:27:18 PM
i was planing to takein feb too. but just planing to take qbank and ccs in UWorld.plan to read master the boards

11/23/2010 7:26:37 AM
Hi. Im Akshay, from LA.
Im taking step in Jan last week.

We 3-4 people can make a study group help each other...

keep a track of what we study, share with each other..and I think that will b useful.

I have read books- FA Crush over a long period..4 months..so its gone with the wind.
Just finished MTB.
planning to take UW in 2 weeks as Interview season is taking a heavy toll of my Time..
What is going with your study?

Do you agree with me about sharing and monitoring and helping each other?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK