Step 3 result before ROL- How important?

12/26/2010 2:21:00 PM
Hi.

Can you tell me how important is having step 3 result before rank order list day-21/23 Feb?
Does it really brighten your chances?
I am not very confident of my UW scores. Im getting just 60% and around 50th percentile.
I had 99 score before and dont want to mess up with step 3.
It has some importance for Fellowship right?
and if I get something of low 90 or worse...It is definitely going to affect my ROL position badly...
so what do you suggest?

12/29/2010 2:00:41 AM
susu21771141 wrote:
Ho- whats my name now? I was surewill, till just now -for some reason i am ridiculously named susu..Whats happening. I really have been out of circulation too long.. Plan on starting my own blog/website!

Hi surewill! How are you? Are you already in the program?

12/29/2010 3:04:13 PM
AkAk65946855 wrote:
Hi.

Can you tell me how important is having step 3 result before rank order list day-21/23 Feb?
I am not very confident of my UW scores. Im getting just 60% and around 50th percentile.
and if I get something of low 90 or worse...It is definitely going to affect my ROL position badly...
so what do you suggest?

12/29/2010 3:06:54 PM
KiAn98965467 wrote:
AkAk65946855 wrote:
Hi.

so what do you suggest?

Hello AK,
I am in the same position as you; but when are you planning on taking the exam so as to have the result before the ROL? Please let me know.
Kingperp

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK