Study partner through Skype

2/8/2011 12:46:47 PM
Hi,
I'm planning to take step 3 end of march.
If you're interested in a SP through skype, PM me.
I mainly want to go through as much materials as possible (UW, NBME samples and our book from step 2 (I used Step Up and DIT and got 240).

best

2/14/2011 12:55:22 PM
Hi Afmo,

DIT is Doctors in training, online class. I recomend it for IMG who have been out of medical school for a while (I was doing my residency when I took my step 1 and Step 2 and thanks to DIT (and glojan, and SP...) did well.
Hope this helps

2/15/2011 5:12:06 AM
Hi Afmo,

I really can't tell you much more about step 2 prep as I only used these tools... It's not THAT expensive considering the preparation you get from it. It's much more efficacious than Kaplan in my own opinion, because it uses active learning etc... but evryone is different and you may not want to spend that much money.
TRuth is, I had studied very hard for step 1 as well, and I am a resident, which means, step 2 was not that hard in comparison to step 1 prep.
Anyway, good luck with everything.
Study actively, that's my best advice.

2/17/2011 8:52:53 AM
looking for serious study partner, if any of you interested mail me at [email protected]. can discuss over skype.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK