study partner for step 3

3/8/2011 6:30:38 PM
hi
i am a female img.i am looking for a regular study partner who wants to do a thorough reading. right now i m doing ck notes along with mtb. so pls drop me a msg if interested.i wanna finish asap.
i am free thru the day pacific time.

3/9/2011 12:28:56 AM
[email protected]

I need a step 3 study partner, in Philadelphia. I am not scoring high on UWorld, need a good partner to push each other.

3/9/2011 5:37:20 PM
drbhatti wrote:
[email protected]

I need a step 3 study partner, in Philadelphia. I am not scoring high on UWorld, need a good partner to push each other.

Hi ...I am looking for a study partner to review the topics over skype. I am following Kaplan and MTB. Please email me if any of you is interested in studying 3-4 hours everyday in the evenings. email ID: [email protected]

Thanks ...

3/13/2011 2:51:59 PM
DeRa35705512 wrote:
hi
i am a female img.i am looking for a regular study partner who wants to do a thorough reading. right now i m doing ck notes along with mtb. so pls drop me a msg if interested.i wanna finish asap.
i am free thru the day pacific time.

Hi
i am interested in a online study partner. reach me at [email protected]

3/13/2011 6:39:06 PM
STUDY BUDDY STEP 3
[email protected]

3/13/2011 6:40:00 PM
online study buddy
[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept