CCS query

5/7/2011 6:43:28 PM
I have a question regarding CCS it might be a silly one but I am confuse regarding "Where, When and how should I schedule follow up visit of patient before the 5 mins pop up window come?" I am able to schedule 2nd visit for the patient but when patient come on appointment day on visit 2 and feeling well, I am not able to schedule Him/Her for next visit like month later for cases like CHF, COPD, CAD, Major depression, bipolar etc... actually I don't know at what exact place I should schedule next visit before the 5 min remaining window pop up. Once this window pop up we cant schedule next appointment right? or is there still any way to do it after 5 min remaining window pop up on screen?

Thank you,

5/11/2011 2:03:07 PM
I think if your patient is doing good....
that is the correct way in whcih the case will proceed.

I dont think there is any way to schedule appointment in last 5 min.
but dont bother about that as long as you get message tha patient is feeling better.

After intial management..when u hav to schedule appointment..do as per need of case/patient...like in real world...

dont think rest..

5/12/2011 11:11:26 PM
thank you for answer. I have one more question....can we order prednisolone TAPPERING or gradual decreaseing the dose? or when we need to stop prednisolone/steroid we can directly stop? is it a bad thing we directly stop steroid without tapper on CCS like in real world?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK