help with Step 3

6/5/2011 9:59:41 PM
Hi... i just started my step 3 prep . I needed some study tip from those who have completed step 3 or currently preparing for it... I started with UWorld and then plan to do first aid,kaplan notes and nbme. Is that enough? i intend to give the exam by early sept. Is MTB required? I read a lot of reviews that said there are lots of errors in it. Since im kinda running short of time really wanted to know if thats required... somebody pls reply!!!!

6/7/2011 3:01:43 PM
I did my step 3 last April. Ran through Kaplan CK notes once, then studied MTB and UWorld. In my opinion, MTB - being the short-cut version of the Kaplan notes - was quite helpful to me especially when the exam grew closer. It is true that there are errors, but they are quite easy to recognize. I did the corrections to it while going through the CK notes, then just focused on MTB and Uworld. I can't emphasize enough on practicing with Uworld for both Qbank and CCS. I passed with a 99. Thankful I'm over and done with MLE, and wishing the same for you. Good luck! I hope this helps.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK