urgent !

6/14/2011 7:41:23 PM
i have my step 3 in 30 days. could some1 plz tell me how many days are needed individually for UW MCQs, CCS, UWSA n revision of all these things..?
i have done MTB 3 , n a bit of UW MCQs ...

6/15/2011 9:54:52 AM
somebody plz help

6/27/2011 12:57:43 PM
It will all depend on how long ago you took CK/ how fast you read. Differently from the other steps, I don't know if the scores in practice test can be projected to the real (people posted results all over the place, with the same UW/kaplan/NBME practice exams). I have not received my results yet. I think that is crucial that you do the UW CCS ( I had a case almost identical) and the samples from NBME. What I would do different from what I did: Instead of doing a little bit of questions everyday, I would do a massive amount of questions in one day(8 blocks of 46), as the real exam is physically exhaustive and you have to get used to focus your best during those 8 h (times 2, remember, are 2 consecutive days). The following days, you review the questions, then do another day of questions( or 2 consecutive days of questions, review in the other days).. I think this will boost your performance on the real exam. Wish you the best and God bless you.
edited by anpo23153709 on 6/27/2011

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK