I JUST TOOK STEP 3 TODAY

5/13/2009 6:13:13 PM
hey guys
as promised
i just took my step 3 exam today and i have to say that at leat 25-35 questions were JUST LIKE UWorld. So I think it did help me

Now I have to be honest and let you know that I also had a lot of things that were not in UWorld and not in the new Conrad Fisher step 3 book
I had things like infections like hand-foot and mouth, A LOT OF SPORTS MEDICINE JUST LIKE SWANSON FAMILY MEDICINE review book;

My CCS cases were 7 out of 9 JUST LIKE UWorld CASSES
I had 3 gyn cases
2 peds cases one not in UW
2 oncology cases
2 infectious cases

ALLLLL IN UWWWWWWW

If I pass is thanx to that!!!!!!!!!!1
check out tx for obese children and silent MI in DM2

just study hard and see you in 3 wks when i get my test result
wish me luck
any questions
[email protected]

6/10/2009 11:25:55 AM
HEY GUYS
IT Dr. J.D.E. a.k.a ---> PINTO2125

Well Just got my step 3 score I PASSED THAT !@#!#@!#$@#$
You cant understand how happy I am about this
I got a 196 = 80
I'm already in my residency and after you are in, GRADES DONT MATTER

For my HX....
1. Studied for 8wks about 1.5hrs a day (NOT CONSISTENT)
The first 4wks I was working night @ my hospital LINCOLN - OBGYN in the Bronx New York - covering for the ER ( ER visitis in 1 year average about 160-180 THOUSANDDDDD - 500pp/day-UFFFF)

Book - only 1 -- CONRAD Fisher's """MASTER THE BOARD""" THIS IS THE BEST BOOK TO READ, SIMPLE, FAST AND TO THE POINT.

Started doing UW world question 4 weeks before my test at lead a block a day
UNUSED QUESTION-TIMED-MIXED --- average after 88% was 51% -- but last 10-12 exam average was 56 (important to know your own consistency at the end)

I only did 20-30 CCS casses from UWorld - BUT OUT OF THOSE I HAD 5, YES 5, SAME AS UWORLD--- infact they were sooooo similar that I started to think something was wrong!!!!

Took the NBME 2 wks prior to the test and got a 350 - 176, after that only read Peds and Cardio that were my worst subject for 2wks (while doing call q-3days)-------

AFTER 3 LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WEEKS ---- PASS (THE BEST 4 LETTERS IN THE WORLD, EVEN BETER THAN LOVE...........

Any questions or pointers

[email protected]

CARPEDIEM

NEVER QUIT, NEVERRRRRRRRRRR

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK