Anybody there waiting results for the next week?

6/29/2011 10:11:38 PM
Hey guys. Is there anybody out there waiting for the results the next week? I have never been so stressed about an exam result as I am now. I did not feel well about my performance on the second day (nothing special about the first day). I had an UW accumulated performance of +/ - 62% (the first time)and reached about 67%(over the 2nd time). I read FA for step 3, saw Kaplan peds videos(nothing special, I don't know if I recommend them. If you have time and patience, suuure), read a little bit of master the boards( ridiculously weak for surgery, in my opinion)read a little bit of different books in different subjects(don't remember all of them). My UWSA was 233/570. On the real exam day I was feeling so tired and as the day progressed, I was having more and more questions left for the last 5 min. I guess on the last block, I had about 10 (the last question I did not even read, just marked). I don't think I "killed" any patient on ccs, but I forgot stupid things like the name of the correct atb (that's how tired I was). It's really in God's hands now, but I thought it was the hardest of the USMLEs for me. Studied in about 40 days, with many disturbances. Did UW CCS , only about 40-42 cases. As for now, I am chewing my nails and wondering why, oh why do they make us wait so long for those results? Thank God are only 4 exams: my coronaries could not take much more stress..lol

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK