step 2ck pharmac

7/3/2011 1:30:58 PM
guys, this is awesome news, the new pool contains pharmac and questions will be the same as those in step 1, infact easier coz this is experimental.
this is what i got to know through very trustworthy sources.
also, what they say that the results would be delayed if exam is given after 2nd august is just a foreword, i talked to my sources and they told me that it does not mean that the results are bound to come late coz even they understand how important it is for the aspirants.

well, good luck guys, i just want to let you know that there is no point in hastening to appear for the exam, rather it is better that you study properly to get good percentiles coz that is what matters most!!

7/4/2011 7:19:17 AM
yes, u are absolutely right mate. my uncle is a PD in harvard, he too told me the same thing. to add to your knowledge.. i also came to know that one can conveniently appear for the exam latest by 20th august, so that you can upload scores by mid- sept. rarely do the universities download applications on the 1st sept coz they know that applications keep pouring in for quite a long time.

cheers, study hard, and ace the exam..

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK