Exam in 3 weeks. Need advice plz

7/9/2011 4:20:44 PM
I have my exam on 2nd and 3rd of August. Took step 2 in december end 2010.

i have around 30% MCQs left in UW, and my score is still in the 50s. Dunno what to do or what to study to improve. My average so far is 54%. Is that bad? Will i be ready by my exam dates?

Still have a lot of CCS left to be done. But i kinda have a feeling CCS will be fine if a practice.

Need advice please.

7/30/2011 12:52:52 AM
I have the same predicament. My UW ave is 54%,too. I tried the UW assessment block 1 today and was even more frustrated. I will be concentrating the last few days on Qbank and CCS and some time with flashcards. I hope this will help me get at least in the 80's. My exam will be on the 9th of August.
God bless you on your exam.
edited by ToGa26572395 on 7/30/2011

7/30/2011 5:37:22 PM
I postponed my exam to 10th and 11th, hoping to study a bit more... but still feel very tensed. UW is consistantly low... and i am not able to judge what's going wrong

7/31/2011 7:41:15 PM
samo10509581 wrote:
I postponed my exam to 10th and 11th, hoping to study a bit more... but still feel very tensed. UW is consistantly low... and i am not able to judge what's going wrong

Oh my goodness! I thought I am the only one who has this problem. I know I did everything I can..the UW assessment killed my confidence! But, I am still having high hopes..that the real thing would turn out fine. 8 more days for me to study hard. You were the one who posted the "docstoc CCS"?
It is really a good source of info. Thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept