Step 3 study partner in Pembroke Pines, Florida

8/16/2011 2:04:01 AM
Hello All. I'm looking for a Step 3 study partner, preferably one which lives close to me in Pembroke Pines, Florida. I've completed the Step 3 UWorld Q bank and CCS. I'm looking for someone with determination, commitment, and perseverance to study with.


8/22/2011 2:01:50 PM
Dear Doctor,
My name is Raza, & i live very close to Memorial Hospital Pembroke pine, FL. I have finished major system from IM (UW bank) rite now doing Obgyn, takinh my exam in Oct. I will be happy to join you. My email is [email protected]


9/4/2011 10:28:05 AM
Hello,
I want to start step 3 prep. Looking for residency for last 3 years. Live on taft and university that is close memorial hospital pembroke. Might me little slow to study due to job and household responsibility but need some one to study with. If you could please consider me too. Thanks
My name is Naghmana and e-mail is [email protected]


9/6/2011 12:04:19 AM
ArWa87009658 wrote:
Hello All. I'm looking for a Step 3 study partner, preferably one which lives close to me in Pembroke Pines, Florida. I've completed the Step 3 UWorld Q bank and CCS. I'm looking for someone with determination, commitment, and perseverance to study with.


what is the best way to prep for ccs? i have completed the uw qbank and i am lost in the ccs. please help, when is your exam? what subject you want to study in group?
please help..


9/6/2011 3:04:21 PM
DaLu23159630 wrote:
ArWa87009658 wrote:
Hello All. I'm looking for a Step 3 study partner, preferably one which lives close to me in Pembroke Pines, Florida. I've completed the Step 3 UWorld Q bank and CCS. I'm looking for someone with determination, commitment, and perseverance to study with.


what is the best way to prep for ccs? i have completed the uw qbank and i am lost in the ccs. please help, when is your exam? what subject you want to study in group?
please help..


9/6/2011 3:07:01 PM
Hello every one,
seems so many pplz lives close to pembroke pines, let see who is serious. Honestly i posted a reply a long ago but no response or kindda semi response. If any one of u is really serious & wanna start ASAP, Plz contact [email protected] thank u .


1/4/2012 12:44:13 AM
BuHa22594839 wrote:
Hello every one,
seems so many pplz lives close to pembroke pines, let see who is serious. Honestly i posted a reply a long ago but no response or kindda semi response. If any one of u is really serious & wanna start ASAP, Plz contact [email protected] thank u .


when is your exam
?


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept