need advice..emergency

9/6/2011 3:28:47 AM
i subscribed for 3 month u world online package which is going to expire today .well i m able to end with u world today but didnt read kaplan lecture notes meanwhile.all my freinds did online u world in a month so their knowledge was very compact n they read again kaplan for last time before taking exam.bcz of some family reasons i was unable to study properly thatsy i did once uworld online without kaplan.i read kaplan twice 3 months back so its like frustating that neither my u world is compact nor kaplan is close enough that i crammed 3 months before.
what should i do ,should i resubscribe u world online for another next week to revise it one more time to make it very compact or should i start my kaplan lecture notes tonight n leave u world.............my u world score is 69 percentage and 82 percentile.
guys give opinion.waiting to heAR FROM u ppl.
thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK