NEED FEMALE STUDY PARTNER-BEGINNER (study step 3)

9/8/2011 6:50:16 AM
I am just beginning to study step 3. I took step 2 (did well) a few years ago. But I feel like I forgot most of it. So I am starting to review step 2 material along with step 3. I am using Premier Review (I took the online class, but I couldn't understand the lecturer's accent, so it was not helpful to me). I am also using Kaplan to review step 2 right now. I want to start working on step 3 now. I am available to study from morning to evening (whatever whenever works for you). I am looking for someone who will read review books together, also do questions together, with discussion and helping each other to understand. I want to study very thoroughly and detail. I plan to take Step 3 in December.

If you are going to take the exam very soon, then it will not work for me. I am just beginning my prep at this point. I am located at California/Oregon/Washington time zone! But I can stay up late or get up early to study, so I am very flexible. I also have free long distance phone call, or I can do online studying. Hope to hear from you! My email is [email protected].

10/18/2011 2:05:52 PM
please add, my skype is usmletomd

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK