UWSA score prediction

10/30/2011 10:18:47 AM
Ive tried searching this form quite a bit but didnt really find anything pertaining to step 2 ck...

I wanna know how accurate is the UWSA in predicting your actual exam mark? Ive read some people saying it overestimates by about 10 marks and other saying it was nearly dead on...Your help would be much appreciated my exam is in 3 days and I wanna know if i should postpone or not...

11/1/2011 1:40:13 AM
well it does give u an estimate of what u will score, considering i gave my UWSA and NBME form 4 within a couple of days and got the almost the same score. But i wouldnt rely on what it tells as ur weak areas.
I suppose if your happy with your UWSA score plus or minus 10 (cause thats how much every assesment test would vary usually)then go ahead with the exam. And the few days that u have can also really can also bump your score up

11/1/2011 6:31:03 AM
A minus 10...hmm wouldnt be too happy about that lol. But yea just gna bite the bullet takin my exam tmrw morning...Thanks again brother and best of luck to you too

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK