How early to apply for step 3??????????? HELP

11/6/2011 1:35:39 AM
hello iam a n IMG finished step 1.will be doing my step 2 cs and ck before mid april 2012...After that when can i start applying for step 3...i want to get my scores before sep 1 2012..So can anyone plz help me in when to start ??how many months needed to prep?help plz some one give me a schedule plz.......

11/9/2011 12:11:21 AM
praveen wrote:
hello iam a n IMG finished step 1.will be doing my step 2 cs and ck before mid april 2012...After that when can i start applying for step 3...i want to get my scores before sep 1 2012..So can anyone plz help me in when to start ??how many months needed to prep?help plz some one give me a schedule plz.......

for you to be eligible for step 3 ,you must be ecfmg certified ,this means that after you complete step 1 and 2 CK and CS ,and you get the ECFMG certificate you should apply immediately ,it some time to be approved for the exam may be 1-2 months

11/9/2011 12:39:18 AM
Thanks alot..So my doubt is can i get a date for step 3 on july 1st week if i am ecfmg certified on june middle....Will dates be available????????Usually how is the scenario?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK