took step 3 today..

11/14/2011 6:11:49 PM
So, I wanted to share my step 3 experience with you. I'm a fourth yr psychiatry resident and a US grad. I'm one of the few US grads who failed step 3 the first time I took it. So this time around I really tried to study hard. I read crush once and then just concentration on doing uw questions. I went through the uw questions twice. The second time around my average was 64%, first time around it was in the low 50s. Well I just got done taking the test and it was really hard. Much harder than I expected it to be provided I had done so many questions. There were a lot of vague questions. I'm not sure if I passed or not, but just a bit of advice. Make sure you get a book like crush and memorize it. There was a lot of stuff on the test that was covered in crush but not on the uw questions. In retrospect I wish I had read crush 2 more times, I think I would be feeling much more confident now. Anyway, I'll let you know how I did once I get my score. I'm crossing my fingers that I passed. W.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK