study partner in/near philadelphia

12/12/2011 9:57:55 AM
HI....Looking for a study partner near philly area...i am around 10 miles from philly downtown...we can meet up and study together ..or study on skype...looking to discuss mtb3 ,uw ,ccs...whatever you want...its very hard to sit at home alone and focus...with this tension of residency hanging over the head...so need a good partner to push and study together!!!!! we can do it!!!!!!
thankssss
contact me at [email protected]

12/13/2011 1:52:31 PM
Looking for step 3 SP ON SKYPE id MRS.USA

12/13/2011 3:48:52 PM
dreamer2011 wrote:
HI....Looking for a study partner near philly area...i am around 10 miles from philly downtown...we can meet up and study together ..or study on skype...looking to discuss mtb3 ,uw ,ccs...whatever you want...its very hard to sit at home alone and focus...with this tension of residency hanging over the head...so need a good partner to push and study together!!!!! we can do it!!!!!!
thankssss
contact me at [email protected]

Hi,

I seriously need a dedicated study partner. Want to take this exam by March 2012. Also like someone with a very positive spirit. Lets motivate each other to success and nail this exam. Residency is becoming tough but with step 3 passed, we stand a better chance.

So add me on skype. My id is drchristinema.

12/20/2011 11:29:47 AM
Hi Mivo

I tried adding you on skype but they said your skype name MRS.USA does not exist. Please what is your skype id?

Thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK