Self assesment

1/2/2012 5:10:58 AM
Hey
i just did my self ass. and i got 206! i did not have time to do 14 Q's too! i mean i omitted 14 Q from that Exam !
What do you think guys about such a score and do yo think i can get more if i did another one month of Q bank!?

1/4/2012 2:48:40 PM
hey, i think it depends on a lot of factors, if you are aiming for a 99, you need to work harder (i think i can hear you groaning from here lol) for another 4-6 weeks. i'm saying b/c i took the uwsa a few days before my test, and scored a 240/600, i was so ecstatic but the actual exam was much tougher not just b/c of the questions but also b/c of the length which really pulls your concentration down. and finally my scores just came out today, i got a 220, so my uwsa was kind of 'over-predicting' my score if there's such a thing.

so, bottom line...don't give up just yet, this is the last lap, you're almost there, so work reallyy hard for the next 2 wks, focus on weak areas, do an nbme, and move on from there. good luck!

if there's any way i can help you out, please feel free to PM me. once again, good luck to you!
edited by steps23 on 1/4/2012

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK