Missed exam because of snow..:((..need help!!

1/19/2012 1:05:04 AM
Ohk so i had my step yesterday..i.e. tuesday and I couldnt make it to the test center on time..the reason being heavy snow and traffic jams and the highway being blocked because of a crash. I had to pay 117 dollars to get my eligibility reinstated and now I am taking it on monday the 23rd.
Just wanted to know if anyone has experienced this before....and am I liable to pay the extra fee??... considering that it was a problem faced due to an accident and inclement weather. I started out way in advance from my place but even after 2 hours I was'nt even close to the center; despite it being only a 20-25 min drive (I've been there for step 1..so I know).

Guess Id like to know if there is something that can be done about the money I had to pay..(it is sad that all the steps are so costly...and on top of all this an extra 117 dollars!!).
Can I ask prometric to refund my money....I have enough proof of the bad weather....and the highway traffic that added to all the trouble.
Someone pls reply...thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK