Study partner nyc

1/19/2012 11:19:20 AM
Hi. I'm planning to take step 3 around April. Using primarily premiere review, FA, and then uworld. Looking to study evenings and weekends, mostly to quiz each other after reviewing subjects. I live in queens, but work in manhattan so I can meet at either location. Email me at [email protected]

2/9/2012 11:16:42 PM
diph88371130 wrote:
Hi. I'm planning to take step 3 around April. Using primarily premiere review, FA, and then uworld. Looking to study evenings and weekends, mostly to quiz each other after reviewing subjects. I live in queens, but work in manhattan so I can meet at either location. Email me at [email protected]

HI MAN, I LIVE IN MANHATTAN, [email protected]

2/26/2012 5:06:06 PM
Hi Maca!!!

Did you pass your test ? Because I passed

well ... Welll if someone want help to study for a test, reply me.

Good luck

2/26/2012 7:55:51 PM
DrGmd wrote:
Hi Maca!!!

Did you pass your test ? Because I passed

well ... Welll if someone want help to study for a test, reply me.

Good luck

I DID NOT TAKE THE EXAM, I TOOK ONE NBME AND I GOT 290, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO MAN,I TOOK THE SELF ASSESSMENT OF UWorld AND I GOT SCORE TO PASS, BUT THEN I TOOK THE NBME AND I GOT 290, SO I DID NOT GO TO THE REAL EXAM, TELL ME WHAT TO DO?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK