study partner needed urgently

2/3/2012 12:13:31 PM
is anyone in nyc, queens area ready to study intensively for the next 2months, and share knowledge and ideas..

2/4/2012 12:29:28 PM
aibe2 wrote:
is anyone in nyc, queens area ready to study intensively for the next 2months, and share knowledge and ideas..

we can be sp for a month, am from london

2/4/2012 12:29:30 PM
aibe2 wrote:

we can be sp for a month, am from london

2/8/2012 3:26:40 AM
Hi dr,
My regards,i m preparing for the past 6 months and am done with books including kaplan etc scored good in the UW mock exams and NBME 2 ,4 Now i m in the final lap before exams and interested in serious disc thru skype pls rply to [email protected] . skype id is drsathishkumar.
thanks.

2/8/2012 1:06:25 PM
aibe2 wrote:

hello, my skype id is bushraislam1. giving step 2 ck in april. in need for a serious study partner.

2/12/2012 9:11:19 AM
buis28270869 wrote:
aibe2 wrote:

hello, my skype id is bushraislam1. giving step 2 ck in april. in need for a serious study partner.

i would prefer live partner..thanks

2/13/2012 12:29:32 AM
aibe2 wrote:

I am in Manhattan...also looking to really give it a final push. I did all Kaplan (IM, Peds, Surg) and MTB-3 (Psych/Stats & OBGYN). Let me know if you think we can work something out. ([email protected])

2/18/2012 3:07:23 PM
SaQa95924636 wrote:
aibe2 wrote:

I am in Manhattan...also looking to really give it a final push. I did all Kaplan (IM, Peds, Surg) and MTB-3 (Psych/Stats & OBGYN). Let me know if you think we can work something out. ([email protected])

I live in Queens, finished Surgery, Peds, Obgyn, finished UW, MTB, kaplan videos and Secrets. Msg me with more details. Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK