help please! scoring and percentile USMLE

2/3/2012 8:29:54 PM
Thanks everyone for contributing to the forum. I have found it very useful, though I must say slightly nerve-wracking reading through some of the people's experiences.

I have been advised to shoot for minimum 96/230 for the residency program I am applying for. I wanted to get an idea of what percentage of UWorld I would have to get right and what percentile of test takers that would have required me to score. In the past, i previously believed 96 double digit score means 96 percentile of test takers......

I have used http://clinicalreview.com/ClinicalReview/resources/usmle-score-calculator.html and it seems that 62% raw UWorld correct answer is 96/228 and means 69 percentile of test takers.

I am really wanting to ask anyone who has understanding with regards to what percentiles of testtakers I may need to write in and what raw UWorld score i require to reach my goal of 230 minimum.

thanks so much...
edited by jordan562 on 2/3/2012
edited by jordan562 on 2/3/2012
edited by jordan562 on 2/4/2012

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK